Firman W01784 2100 Watt Inverter Generator
Compact and lightweight, the Firman W01784 makes for a phenomenal backup solution for small homeowners and professionals looking to make an impact on the work site. With up to 1,700 watts of running power, this small powerhouse can handle multiple jobs and run high-amperage power tools as well as small and large appliances.
On a measly 0.9-gallon fuel tank, the W01784 runs for up to 9 hours to ensure you can power through times of distress and have a productive workday.
Additionally, this Firman 2100-watt inverter portable generator houses multiple outlets for maximum compatibility, including a USB port so you can charge small electronic devices such as your smartphone. Additionally, you can power your RV using the included RV adapter for quiet and easy operation.
For even more power, you can use the included parallel cables of the W01784 to combine it with another Firman inverter generator, supplying a combined 30 AMP power.
Both EPA and CARB-approved, the Firman W01784 is safe to use in all scenarios since its toxic emissions levels fall far below industry standards.
Key Firman W01784 Features:
- 800cc Engine: The Firman 80cc engine is capable of supplying 1,700 watts of continuous running power to your high-amperage power tools and home appliances via the recoil mechanism, allowing for continuous use.
- Up to 9 Hours of Runtime: This inverter portable generator has a runtime of up to 9 hours on a single tank of gas, making it suitable for use during power outages and other emergencies.
- Sleek Build: The W01784's sleek design is undeniable. Subdued and accented, it makes for a welcome addition to any setting.
- EPA and CARB-Certified: The Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board have both approved this portable generator as safe because it complies with their strict emission and safety standards.
- Peak Watts: 2,100
- Running Watts: 1,700
- Peak Amps @120V: 17.5
- Running Amps @120V: 14.2
- Amperage: 14.2A
- Voltage: AC: 120V 60 Hz, DC: 5V
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Engine Size: 80cc
- Engine Type: OHV 4-stroke
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.9 Gallons
- 1x 120V 20A (5-20R)
- 1x 120V 30A (L5-30R)
- 1x 5V USB port
- Runtime at 25% Load: 9 Hours
- Start Type: Recoil
- Volume Level: 54dB
- EPA-Certified: Yes
- CARB-Certified: Yes
- Product Dimensions: 20"L x 12.1" W x 16.7" H
- Product Weight: 54 Lbs
A Quiet Firman Inverter Generator with 2100 Watts of Performance Power
The 80cc Firman engine is robust and performance-tuned, producing 1,700 watts of running power, which is enough to run small and large appliances, as well as heavy-duty power tools.
The Firman W01784 also has an automated voltage regulator to deal with power spikes, which can cause damage to the unit and necessitate safeguarding it from sudden electrical surges.
A full tank of gas will power the 2,100-watt portable generator for up to 9 hours. The W01784, which can hold up to 0.9 gallons of gas, lets you take care of business without worrying about running out of fuel.
In order to protect itself from potentially harmful contaminated oil, this high-powered unit will alert you when it needs more oil and will shut down automatically if the supply runs out.
EPA and CARB-Approved
The Firman W01784 strictly follows environmental regulations that control harmful emissions to ensure your safety at all times.
With low emissions of harmful gases and particles, this portable generator meets EPA and CARB standards, making it safe and dependable.
Looking for more inverter generators? Shop them here.
Fully Featured Power Panel
With its many available outlets, the W01784 is useful in settings as diverse as power outages and work sites.
Overload protection is provided by circuit breakers that immediately turn off the unit's engine.
In addition, the spark arrestor ensures that the unit is safe to use even in wooded areas.