Firman P01001 - 1300 Watt Gas Generator
With its 80cc engine that generates 1,050 watts of running power, the Firman P01001 keeps you going through power outages, heavy workdays, and camping trips with full confidence. This gas portable generator is designed for use by professionals, outdoor enthusiasts, and small homeowners, and can handle multiple jobs including providing power to heavy-duty power tools and household appliances.
The 1,300-watt portable generator features exceptional fuel efficiency that allows it to put up some numbers. For instance, it has a runtime of up to 10 hours thanks to its low fuel consumption, allowing you to finish up tasks on the job site and keep working even if the power goes out or if bad weather strikes.
Although not RV-ready, the P01001 can still be used to power recreational vehicles using a TT-30R adaptor and quickly begin producing power to your RV so you can enjoy a worry-free camping trip.
This gas portable generator remains risk-free and healthy since it meets the standards for reduced air pollution set by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.
Key Firman P01001 Features:
- 80cc Engine: The Firman 80cc engine can reliably power your high-amperage tools and home appliances with 1,050 watts of continuous power.
- 10+ Hours of Runtime: Power your home or workspace for more than 10 hours on a single 1.3-gallon tank with this gas portable generator, perfect for blackouts and outdoor activities.
- Modern Build: In true modern industrial fashion, the P01001 proudly displays the Firman accent colors on a sleek open-frame design, making it a perfectly fitting piece of utility in any setting.
- EPA and CARB-Approved: Certified for reduced toxic emissions, this compact powerhouse remains safe to use even for extended periods of time.
- Peak Watts: 1,300
- Running Watts: 1,050
- Peak Amps @120V: 10.8
- Running Amps @120V: 8.8
- Amperage: 8.8A
- Voltage: AC: 120V 60 Hz, DC: 12V
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Engine Size: 80cc
- Engine Type: OHV 4-stroke
- Engine Speed: 3600RPM
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.3 Gallons
- 1x 120V 20A (5-20R)
- Runtime at 50% Load: 10 Hours
- Start Type: Recoil Mechanism
- Volume Level: 62dB
- EPA-Certified: Yes
- CARB-Certified: Yes
- Product Dimensions: 16.2" L x 12.9" W x 15" H
- Product Weight: 46 Lbs
Browse our full Firman Power Equipment range here.
In order to bring power to high-amperage power tools and household appliances, the P01001 brings reliable performance to the table. Thanks to its 80cc Firman engine, this unit pushes a remarkable 1,050 watts of running power while remaining light and portable, weighing in at just 46 lbs.
In addition, the Power Stream Alternator, Firman’s automatic voltage regulator, handles sudden electrical surges which can be damaging to the unit and quickly become a fire hazard.
Hours of Autonomy
Thanks to Firman’s impressive fuel efficiency, the 1,300-watt portable generator runs at half load for up to 10 hours on a single tank. With its 1.9-gallon fuel capacity, the P01001 allows you to zero in on what truly matters without worrying about running out of gas.
In order to protect itself from potentially contaminated oil, this Firman 1,300-watt portable generator will alert you when it needs additional oil and will automatically shut down if the supply becomes too low.
EPA and CARB-Certified
In order to guarantee your safety at all times, the Firman P01001 strictly complies with environmental regulations that limit the release of hazardous gases.
The P01001 remains trustworthy and risk-free since it conforms with the regulations of the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board and releases a far lower amount of harmful gases and particles than industry standards.
The P01001 houses a single 120V outlet for all your heavy-duty power tools and home appliances. Alongside the covered outlet are circuit breakers that protect the unit in case of an overload by automatically tripping and shutting the engine down.
Additionally, a voltmeter allows you to easily monitor the unit’s voltage at a glance.