DuroMax XP4500DX - 4500 Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator
Designed to fulfill the role of a backup power source you can count on, the DuroMax XP4500DX ensures productivity is never sacrificed during power outages and presents itself as a robust and reliable tool for professionals looking to make an impact on the worksite.
Fueled by gasoline and propane, the 4,500-watt portable generator uses innovative Dual Fuel Technology to run on whichever fuel source is available to you at the moment. Clean-burning and more affordable, propane's toxic emissions fall a massive 50% compared to fossil fuels such as gasoline, so you can enjoy a worry-free experience throughout your operation.
The DuroMax XP4500DX will never fail you in times of distress thanks to full metal construction that is capable of withstanding harsh weather conditions as well as years of wear-and-tear for optimal value.
With a solid 3,500 watts of running power available on demand, you can expect to enjoy 10 hours of continuous use at 50% load, so you can make the most out of your time and resources anywhere you go.
Designed with convenience in mind, the Dual Fuel portable generator is equipped with grippy solid-fill tires for easy navigation and foldable handles that are comfortable and conveniently placed, allowing you to move the unit around as needed and put it down knowing it's supported and ready to begin producing power.
This powerhouse is both EPA and CARB-approved, meaning it can be used indoors without the worry of harming your health whilst powering high-amperage power tools in worksites and workshops as well as household appliances.
Key DuroMax XP4500DX Features:
- 212cc Engine: Using a 212cc DuroMax engine coupled with a cast iron interior, the unit constantly produces 3,500 watts at your command, so you can experience the empowering feeling of off-the-grid operation.
- CO Alert: CO Alert Technology is a life-saving innovation that automatically shuts the engine down when carbon monoxide levels get too high, allowing you to remain safe inside enclosed spaces.
- 10+ Hours of Runtime: Catering to all your needs, the XP4500DX can run for a solid 10 hours at half load, balancing performance and autonomy for optimal productivity.
- Metal Build: DuroMax generators are metal-encased and can withstand long-term wear, even under severe weather conditions that often result in power outages.
- EPA and CARB-Approved: Approved by globally recognized guidelines, the DuroMax XP4500DX reduces toxic emissions far below standards for a healthier and safer environment for you.
- Peak Watts: 4,500
- Running Watts: 3,500
- Peak Amps @120V: 37.5
- Running Amps @120V: 29.2
- Peak Amps @240V: 18.8
- Running Amps @240V: 14.6
- Peak Watts: 4,275
- Running Watts: 3,325
- Peak Amps @120V: 35.6
- Running Amps @120V: 27.7
- Peak Amps @240V: 17.8
- Running Amps @240V: 13.9
- Amperage: 29.2A/14.6A (Gasoline), 27.7A/13.9A (Propane)
- Voltage: AC: 120/240V, 60 Hz
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Engine Size: 212cc
- Engine Type: OHV 4-stroke
- Engine Speed: 3600RPM
- Fuel Type: Dual Fuel (gasoline/propane)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4 Gallons
- Runtime: (Gasoline) at 50% Load: 10 Hours, (Propane) at 50% Load: 9 Hours
- Start Type: Rocker Switch/Recoil
- Volume Level: 69dB
- EPA Certified: Yes
- CARB Certified: Yes
- CSA Certified: No
- Product Dimensions: 25"L x 23" W x 22" H
- Product Weight: 129 Lbs
Reliable DuroMax Performance
The XP4500DX is the perfect generator for those who need to power multiple devices simultaneously. With 3,500 watts of running power, it can handle high-amperage power tools as well as small and large appliances with ease.
For extra power, the 4,500-watt portable generator houses the MX2 Power Boost feature that forces the unit to run at double the voltage, i.e. 240V.
The DuroMax generators are equipped with 100% copper windings to prevent the unit from overheating and damaging itself over time. Since copper is superior to aluminum, it provides improved heat dissipation, thus allowing the unit to perform smoothly and consistently.
Dual Fuel Technology
The XP4500DX uses cutting-edge Dual Fuel Technology so that it can run on both gasoline and propane. This way, you're never caught off guard without a backup plan. Not to mention, using propane has remarkable benefits like a speedy startup.
Propane doesn't only save you money, it's also much better for the environment. Compared to other fossil fuels, propane cuts toxic emissions by 50%. This creates a healthier and safer space for you and your family. See more DuroMax dual fuel models here.
Keep your mind focused and your thoughts off the oil gauge with up to 10 hours of off-the-grid freedom. Capable of sustaining a 50% load for hours on end, the DuroMax XP4500DX ensures you remain productive and operational no matter where you decide to go.
With Idle Control, the unit automatically saves fuel and money by reducing engine speeds when it's inactive. This feature also extends runtime so you can get more use out of your equipment.
Overlooking the health hazards of carbon monoxide poisoning can occur when relying on a portable generator for extended periods of time or when operating in enclosed spaces.
Carbon monoxide is a colorless and odorless gas that automatically triggers CO Alert Technology to shut the engine down whenever it detects unusual levels in order to keep you safe.
Looking for more DuroMax generators? See them all here.