Pulsar PG6580E - 6850 Watt Gas Generator
The Pulsar PG6580E is an ideal option if you’re looking for a heavy-duty electric-start generator. Its powerful 274cc engine generates 5,500 watts of running power capable of charging multiple large appliances and high-amperage power tools. It’s ideal for extended emergencies and power-intensive jobs, such as construction.
The PG6580E features two start types: electric and backup recoil - you’ll be up and running with the press of a button. This generator can also run for an extended 11 hours on half-load on 5.2 gallons of fuel, making it suitable for long-lasting emergencies.
Its panel features two 120V AC duplex outlets, one 120V 30A twist-lock outlet, one 120V/240V 30A twist-lock outlet, and a 12V DC battery charging output. During operation, the automatic voltage regulator will protect your devices from power fluctuations, and the digital voltage meter will keep you on track of your generator’s output.
Although it's heavy-duty, the PG6580E’s design considers ease of mobility. The included mobility kit, sturdy powdered frame, drop-down handles, and durable wheels ensure that transporting and storing it is hassle-free.
Finally, the Pulsar 6580 watt gas generator is certified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and California Air Resources Board (CARB) for complying with their emission regulations. It also features a low-oil shutdown function which ensures that your generator’s health doesn’t deteriorate through the use of contaminated oil.
Key Pulsar PG6580E Generator Features:
- 274 cc Engine: generating 5,500 watts of running power, you can reliably power multiple large appliances simultaneously.
- Electric Start: You’ll be up and running with the press of a button, thanks to the useful electric start option. There’s also a recoil start if your battery is out of charge.
- Extended Runtime: The Pulsar PG6580E can run continuously for 11 hours on half load on a full tank. It’s ideal for extended emergencies.
- Usage Safety: The EPA and CARB certifications, automatic voltage regulator, and low-oil shut-down feature guarantee that your equipment stays operational and your well-being is protected.
- Peak Watts: 6,580
- Running Watts: 5,500
- Voltage Output: 120V, 240V
- Amperage Output: 42
- Engine Size: 274cc
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke OHV
- Horse Power: 8.5
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Fuel Tank: 5.2 gallons
- 4 x 120V Outlets
- 1 x 120V Twistlock Outlet (L5-30R)
- 1 x 120V/240V Twistlock Outlet (L14-30R)
- 1 x 12v DC Battery Charger Output
- Runtime at 50% Load: 11 Hours
- Start Type: Electric, Recoil
- Volume Level: 73dB
- EPA Certified: Yes
- CARB Certified: Yes
- Product Dimensions: 25"L x 24"W x 21.25"H
- Product Weight: 126 lb
Powerful and Reliable
The PG6580’s powerful 274cc engine is exceptionally reliable. With an output of 5,500 watts, it can supply power to several large appliances simultaneously and for extended periods. As such, it’s an ideal power supply for prolonged power outages and emergencies.
The addition of a 240V Twist-lock outlet and 12V battery charger also ensure that you’re able to power a wide range of devices, from industrial equipment to cell phone chargers.
Quick to Start
Not only does the electric start ensure you’re up and running with the press of a button, but it also eliminates the need for manual labor to start the generator, which is beneficial for people with physical limitations. Furthermore, it’s a blessing during cold weather.
There’s a backup recoil start option in case your battery is out of charge, too.
With only 5.2 gallons of fuel, the Pulsar PG6580E can run continuously for 11 hours on half load. So, whether you need a reliable power source for your work site or a backup generator for your home is a good choice.
This generator is EPA and CARB-certified. As such, its emissions are negligible. However, this doesn’t mean that you should operate it indoors! If you must, place it in a well-ventilated area or a separate room.
Additionally, the integrated automatic voltage regulator protects your devices against potential damage from sudden power fluctuations. And, the generator's low oil shut-off feature automatically turns off the engine when oil levels are insufficient, protecting the generator from damage caused by dirty oil.