Pulsar PG5250 - 5250 Watt Gas Portable Generator
The Pulsar PG5250 portable gas generator 5250 watt is a solid choice for when you need a lot of power on the move, or if you simply have a power outage.
It’s a single-cylinder, 8-horsepower OHV engine that’s capable of delivering an impressive 5250 watts, with up to 8 hours of continuous running time at half load.
It has different outlet shapes to power up multiple devices simultaneously. Each outlet has its cover to prevent dust from messing up the circuit.
- It has a 3-in-1 digital meter and a low-oil automatic shutdown for convenience
- Four outputs for powering multiple devices at the same time
- A fold-down handle that you can use to drag the generator around
- The generator itself is well-protected by a durable metal frame
- Approved by the EPA and backed with a 1-year warranty
- A 4-gallon fuel tank that provides up to 8 hours of non-stop operation at half load
Pulsar PG5250 Specifications
Here are the PG5250 portable generator specs:
- Amperage: 35.4 A
- Starting Wattage: 5250 W
- Running Wattage: 4250 W
- Voltage: 120 / 240 V
- Oil Type: 10W30
- Oil Capacity: 20.28 oz
- Engine Displacement: 224 ccs / 8 hp
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4 gal
- One 30 AMP RV Outlet
- One 120/240V Twist Lock Outlet
- Two AC 120V Outlets
- One 12V DC Output
- Runtime at 50% Load: Up to 8 h
- Start Type: Recoil
- Volume Level: 72 dB
- Product Dimensions: 23.25”L x 17”W x 17.75”H
- Product Weight: 99.5 lbs
- EPA Certified: Yes
- CARB Certified: No
- Built-in inverter: No
- Mobility Kit: Yes
- Outlet Covers: Yes
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Voltage Meter: Yes
- Automatic Voltage Regulator: Yes
- Parallel Capable: No
- Warranty: 1 year
- Wheel kit
Built to Last
With a 4-gallon engine, the Pulsar PG5250 can stretch up to 8 hours at half load. It might even go a little further if you’re not pushing it too much.
It also provides you with a fuel gauge, a voltage meter, and an automatic voltage regulator so you can keep tabs on everything.
The automatic shutdown feature will keep your generator safe when the oil quantity is reduced below a certain threshold.
As you know, oil lubricates the engine pistons as they move, and the absence of oil can reduce the expectancy of your generator.
The generator comes with a 1-year limited warranty, so you can rest assured that you have a high-quality product.
Portability Made Easy
The Pulsar 5250-watt portable gas generator comes with durable never-flat wheels for ease of transportation.
There’s also a handy fold-down handle that you can grab instead of having to carry the generator everywhere.
The compact design of the generator and its housing frame make it easy to move and store the generator.
Also, the metal housing frame around the generator acts as a small impact-resistant shield. Any impact from a large object is likely to contact the frame before damaging the generator.
We sell the full range of Pulsar Generators. See them all here.