Pulsar 7500 Watt Generator - PG7500 Gasoline
The PG7500 generator from Pulsar strikes a perfect balance between portability and performance. With its rugged design and high-power engine, this generator is designed to be reliable and efficient during extended outdoor activities.
It boasts a maximum output of 7500 watts, making it an ideal choice if you work in an energy-demanding job site, need a backup power source for your house, or often spend your time outdoors.
This Pulsar 7500 watt generator is designed with portability in mind and boasts two start-up methods, electric and recoil start, for your flexibility and convenience.
The Pulsar PG7500 gas generator is also engineered for peak performance and versatility. Its loaded panel features six outlets: four 120V outlets, one 120V/240V Twist-Lock outlet, and one 120V Twist-Lock outlet. The 420cc engine feeding them can supply power to an array of large appliances simultaneously.
Outlets aside, this generator also comes with several safety measures and meters. It’s EPA-certified, the outlets have covers, and it features an automatic voltage regulator and low-oil shutdown function. It also includes hour and voltage meters and a fuel gauge.
Key Pulsar PG7500 Generator Features:
- 420cc Engine: Producing a running wattage of 6,000 watts, this generator can power several high-power appliances simultaneously.
- 13 Hours of Runtime: With only 6.6 gallons of fuel, this generator can run for 13 hours at half-load.
- Built-in Fuel Gauge: You can determine the fuel level of your generator in less than a minute using its built-in fuel gauge.
- Portability: Despite the weight, this generator is built with portability in mind. The drop-down handles, never-flat wheels, sturdy frame, and included mobility kit make for easy transportation and storage.
- Peak Watts: 7,500
- Running Watts: 6,000
- Voltage Output: 120V, 240V
- Amperage Output: 50
- Engine Size: 420cc
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke OHV
- Horse Power: 15
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Fuel Tank: 6.6 gallons
- 4 x 120V Outlets
- 1 x 120/240V Twist-Lock Outlet
- 1 x 120V Twist-Lock Outlet
- Runtime at 50% Load: 13 Hours
- Start Type: Electric, Recoil
- Volume Level: 74dB
- EPA Certified: Yes
- CARB Certified: No
- Automatic Voltage Regulator: Yes
- Low-Oil Shutdown: Yes
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Outlet Covers: Yes
- Voltage Meter: Yes
- Product Dimensions: 27"L x 20"W x 21.6"H
- Product Weight: 181 lbs
Shop our full range of generators from Pulsar Products here.
A Pulsar 7500 Watt Generator That's Engineered for Performance
The Pulsar 7500 watt generator is the perfect solution for all your power needs. This powerful and efficient generator is built with a 420cc OHV 4-stroke engine that provides a remarkable 6,000 watts of running power, making it an ideal choice as a backup generator or a power source in high-power job sites or during outdoor activities.
The Pulsar PG7500’s control panel is loaded and features multiple safety measures. The automatic voltage regulator will protect your devices from power surges, and the low-oil shutdown function will prohibit the generator from using contaminated oil.
Furthermore, this portable generator is equipped with hour, voltage, and fuel meters that provide you with real-time monitoring, so you can focus on your work without worrying about the generator's performance. It’s also EPA-certified.
With only 6.6 gallons of fuel, this generator can operate continuously for 13 hours at half load. As such, it’s an ideal choice for individuals looking for a reliable power source during extended emergencies and outdoor activities or power-intensive job sites.