Pulsar PG10000BRCO - 10,000 Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator
Keeping your surroundings well-lit even during the most outrageous power outages, the Pulsar PG10000BRCO generator is a reliable backup power source for various applications.
The 10,000-watt dual fuel portable generator provides you with the ultimate level of convenience due to its portability, dual fuel feature, and multiple starting methods such as electric push, remote start functions, and recoil.
Due to its features like the digital meter, low oil indicator, carbon monoxide sensor, and low oil shutdown, it's an ideal option for homes, job sites, and trips that include camping, enabling you to stress less and benefit more.
Key Features of the Pulsar PG10000BRCO
- Dual fuel capability: Gasoline and propane can power the generator, giving you the freedom to select the one that best meets your needs. The Switch and Go technology will enable you to switch from gas to LPG and vice versa seamlessly while the generator is running.
- Multiple outlets: It includes two 120V duplexes, a 120V RV, and a 120V/240V twist-lock, allowing you to connect various items to it.
- Large fuel tank: The generator features a large fuel tank that can accommodate 60 pounds of propane or up to 8 gallons of gasoline.
- Protection features: Circuit breaker, voltage regulator, and automated voltage adjustment are all features that safeguard the generator from damage and ensure safe operation.
- 420cc Engine: A powerful, air-cooled, OHV, 4-stroke protected by a powdered coated frame of steel.
- Easy Portability: Thanks to the design's wheel kit and folding handle, it’s easy to transport the generator from one place to another.
- EPA and CARB compliant: For your peace of mind.
- Peak Watts: 10,000
- Running Watts: 8,000
- Amperage output (a): 75
- AC Voltage: 120/240V
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Engine size: 420cc
- Engine Type: 4-stroke, OHV
- Fuel Type: Gasoline, Propane
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 8 gallons (Gasoline) / 60 pounds (Propane)
- 2 x 120V Duplex
- 1 x 120/240V Twist-clock
- 1 x 120V Rv
- Runtime: 8 hours at 50% load (Gasoline) / 11 hours at 50% load (Propane)
- Weight: 197 lb
- CARB certified: Yes
- EPA certified: Yes
- Start Type: Recoil, Electric.Remote
- Circuit breaker: Yes
- Low oil shutdown: Yes
- Dimensions: 27.3 x 20.9 x 22.3
- Warranty: 2 years
The PG10000BRCO has a 420cc, 4-stroke engine shielded by a powder-coated steel frame to ensure longevity. It can power various tools and appliances, including air conditioners, refrigerators, sump pumps, and more with a maximum output of 10,000 watts and rated output of 8,000 watts.
The engine is fuel-efficient and operates on gasoline and propane, making it a flexible generator that can be used in many circumstances.
The generator also features an automated low-oil shutdown mechanism that turns the generator off when the oil level is insufficient. This feature aids in ensuring that the engine is always adequately lubricated and operating smoothly.
The generator can run at 50% load for up to 8 hours on a full gasoline tank and on propane for up to 11 hours at 50% load when the tank is full.
The fuel source and the generator's load affect the runtime along with ambient temperature, the generator's age, and the engine oil's condition.
Fully- Equipped Power Panel
The power panel, usually found on the generator's front, houses a number of outlets, switches, and displays used to run the generator.
An essential feature of the panel is the outlets, which connect the generator to different appliances and tools and are protected by a circuit breaker. The PG10000BRCO has two 120V duplex, one 120/240V twist-lock, and one 120V RV outlets.
Moreover, the smart digital system, along with controls such as the start/stop button, fuel selector switch, and voltage selector switch, ensures the generator's commendable performance.
Usage Safety and Portability
It’s safe to use the Pulsar PG10000BRCO indoors since it’s CARB and EPA-approved. This generator complies with global standards for reducing toxic emissions, ensuring a safe environment for its users by preventing health hazards.
In terms of portability, it’s built with a wheel kit and a foldable handle, making it easier to transport from one place to another.