Firman H03651 - 3650 Watt Dual Fuel Generator
Packed into a sleek and small package, the Firman H03651 is nothing short of impressive, boasting up to 3,650 watts of running power to ensure your appliances are running smoothly and your heavy-duty power tools are working at full throttle.
Determined to make an impact on the current ecological state, Firman’s Dual Fuel technology allows the H03651 to run on both propane and gasoline. This allows for game-changing benefits such as quick start-ups even in cold weather as well as 50% lower toxic emissions, guaranteeing your safety indoors and out.
The Firman H03651 benefits from great fuel efficiency that allows it to last for up to 14 hours straight at 50% load on a full 5-gallon fuel tank, so you can focus on what’s truly important at the moment.
Designed with comfort in mind, a U-shaped foldable handle allows you to easily relocate the H03651 while supported by plastic wheels that never run flat.
Key Firman H03651 Features:
- Peak Watts: 4,550
- Running Watts: 3,650
- Peak Amps @120V: 37.9
- Running Amps @120V: 30.4
- Peak Watts: 4,100
- Running Watts: 3,300
- Peak Amps @120V: 34.2
- Running Amps @120V: 27.5
- Amperage: 30.4A (Gasoline), 27.5A (Propane)
- Voltage: AC: 120, 60 Hz
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Engine Size: 208cc
- Engine Type: OHV 4-stroke
- Engine Speed: 3600RPM
- Fuel Type: Dual Fuel (gasoline/propane)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5 Gallons
- 1 x 5-20R 120V 20A DUPLEX
- 1 x L5-30R 120V 30A TWIST LOCK
- 1 x TT-30R 120V 30A RV
- Runtime: (Gasoline) at 50% Load: 14 Hours
- Start Type: Electric Start/Recoil
- Volume Level: 67dB
- EPA Certified: Yes
- CARB Certified: Yes
- Product Dimensions: 25.7"L x 21.8" W x 21.6" H
- Product Weight: 135 Lbs
With up to 3,650 watts of running power, the H03651 ensures you get the job done no matter your needs and circumstances. From heavy-duty power tools to small and large appliances, this dual-fuel portable generator delivers when it matters.
Equipped with the unit, the Power Stream Alternator is an automatic voltage regulator, meaning it weathers out sudden electrical surges to protect the unit from being damaged.
Dual Fuel Technology
Firman’s Dual Fuel technology allows you to choose between propane and gasoline as a fuel source - whichever suits your living conditions - while retaining performance. You can quickly and easily switch between the two using the side-mounted fuel input switch.
While gasoline is fossil-based, propane is a green fuel, meaning it generates 50% lower toxic emissions which makes it a healthier option whilst being cheaper.
We sell a wide range of dual fuel models from leading brands. See them all here.
Reliable Fuel Efficiency
The H03651 lasts for up to 14 hours at half load to ensure you get things done on the job site and prevent total blackout during an emergency.
When oil levels are low, the engine automatically shuts off to prevent the use of contaminated oil before it causes damage to the machine. It also has a low oil indicator that turns on when the unit needs to be refilled.
To prevent the increasingly harmful effects of toxic fumes released by the unit, the Firman H03651 complies with environmental standards from the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.
This dual-fuel portable generator is both EPA and CARB-approved, meaning its toxic emissions are far below standards. This ensures your safety no matter where you are.
Fully Featured Power Panel
The H03651 has 3 outlets so you can plug in whatever you need to be powered in order to complete your tasks.
The dual-fuel portable generator also features an electric start for quick start-up and a recoil mechanism in case of battery drain.
Circuit breakers prevent electrical overloads from damaging the unit and keep you safe and the same time.
Benefits of Using Propane
Although using propane as a fuel source reduces performance by a measly 5%, the yielded benefits can be phenomenal. From a convenience, health, and economic standpoint, using propane is a game-changer:
- Quick Start: Even in cold climates, propane does not require heating, unlike its fossil-based counterpart, allowing for fast and reliable starts.
- Cheaper: Propane can be found during power outages, unlike gasoline which requires power in order to be pumped from the gas station to another container, and at a lower price.
- No Spilling: Use the in-the-box propane hose to safely fuel the unit and avoid the hassle of cleaning up after inevitably spilling gasoline on the floor.
- Low Maintenance: By being a green fuel, propane leaves little to no residue on the fuel lines and engine parts and qualifies as a great hassle-free option.
- 50% Lower Toxins: Halve the amount of toxic fumes emitted by using propane and prevent health hazards such as dizziness.
- Extended Shelf Time: Unlike gasoline which requires expensive stabilizers to keep it from going bad, propane lasts for up to 30 years with no maintenance whatsoever.
Want to see the full Firman generator range? Shop all Firman models here.