DuroMax XP7500DX - 7500 Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator
Capable of sustaining a remarkable 6,500 watts of running power, the DuroMax XP7500DX is the perfect device for a productive day or an emergency backup plan. With several outlets and features, it keeps you going when you need it the most.
The 7,500-watt portable generator is fully constructed out of metal for your protection, but easy enough to move around as needed. With comfortable and conveniently-placed foldable handles, in addition to solid-fill tires that will never run flat whilst being grippy on rough terrain, you'll be able to take this machine anywhere you need it.
The DuroMax XP7500DX uses Dual Fuel Technology to run on both gasoline and propane. Since the latter is a clean-burning fuel, it emits 50% lower toxic emissions than gasoline does. Moreover, because propane costs less than gasoline, the XP7500DX allows you to save your hard-earned cash.
The 7,500-watt portable generator is both powerful and versatile, with different outlets to handle multiple jobs. One of these outlets, the L14-30R receptacle, can power your entire household by connecting directly to your home breaker box.
Key DuroMax XP7500DX Features:
- 274cc Engine: The state-of-the-art DuroMax engine packs enough punch to power high-amperage power tools, RVs, lights, small and large appliances, and lights, providing reliable power in a compact package thanks to 6,500 watts of running power.
- Dual Fuel Technology: Versatile and convenient, the 7,500-watt portable generator offers game-changing options. While propane-powered, the DuroMax XP7500DX produces 50% lower toxic emissions.
- CO Alert: Deadly, odorless, and colorless, carbon monoxide is an extremely dangerous gas. CO Alert Technology keeps you safe by automatically detecting high levels of carbon monoxide and immediately shutting the engine down.
- 10+ Hours of Runtime: Work distraction-free and keep going during a blackout with up to 10 hours at 50% load while gas-powered.
- Full Metal Construction: The 7,500-watt portable generator is designed to last for years, with a full metal body and steel frame that can withstand severe weather and accidents like a beast.
- EPA and CARB-Approved: By meeting eco-conscious guidelines, the DuroMax XP7500DX generates far lower toxic emissions, thus giving you the peace of mind that you deserve.
- Peak Watts: 7,500
- Running Watts: 6,500
- Peak Amps @120V: 62.5
- Running Amps @120V: 54.2
- Peak Amps @240V: 31.3
- Running Amps @240V: 27.1
- Peak Watts: 7,125
- Running Watts: 6,175
- Peak Amps @120V: 59.4
- Running Amps @120V: 51.5
- Peak Amps @240V: 29.7
- Running Amps @240V: 25.7
- Amperage: 54.2A/27.1A (Gasoline), 51.5A/25.7A (Propane)
- Voltage: AC: 120/240V 60 Hz, DC: 5V
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Engine Size: 274cc
- Engine Type: 4-Cycle Air-Cooled Spark-Ignition
- Engine Speed: 3600RPM
- Fuel Type: Dual Fuel (gasoline/propane)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.3 Gallons
- Runtime: (Gasoline) at 50% Load: 10 Hours, (Propane) at 50% Load: 8 Hours
- Start Type: Rocker Switch/Recoil
- Volume Level: 70dB
- EPA Certified: Yes
- CARB Certified: Yes
- CSA Certified: No
- Product Dimensions: 25"L x 25" W x 20" H
- Product Weight: 155 Lbs
With 6,500 watts of running power, the DuroMax XP7500DX does brilliant footwork to handle multiple jobs, including powering heavy-duty power tools for professionals and small and large appliances for homeowners.
Unlike other generators that use aluminum conductors to save money, DuroMax generators only use 100% copper windings. This superior heat conductor prevents the unit from overheating and damaging itself during extended use thanks to optimized heat dissipation while also allowing it to run smoothly.
Dual Fuel Technology
Using innovative Dual Fuel Technology, the XP7500DX runs on both gasoline and propane, allowing you to call the shots depending on your living conditions.
When running on propane, the 7,500-watt portable generator produces 50% lower toxic emissions, making it a safer and cleaner alternative.
Shop all of our dual fuel options here.
With a focus on peace of mind, the DuroMax XP7500DX was designed to make sure you remain operational for hours on end, even when off the grid, peaking at an impressive 10 hours at 50% load.
Furthermore, Idle Control decreases engine speeds whenever it detects the unit isn't being used, saving fuel for extended runtime as well as reduced cost.
While generators can lead to carbon monoxide buildup, an invisible and lethal gas, CO Alert automatically shuts off the engine when it detects high CO levels, so you can remain safe and reassured.
Certified Eco-friendly Rating
The XP7500DX is both EPA and CARB-certified, meaning that it meets eco-conscious guidelines from the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board. By doing this, the 7,500-watt portable generator significantly lowers toxic emissions than standards, creating a safe and healthy environment for everyone.
The DuroMax XP7500DX combines comfort and durability using full metal construction, steel frames, and a convenient set of handles and grippy wheels.