Pulsar PG10000B16 - 10,000 Watt Generator Dual Fuel
The Pulsar PG10000B16 dual-fuel generator is one device you need if you’re tired of constant power outages and you want to work long hours without interruption. The unit is designed to provide 12 hours of runtime at half-load capacity, keeping you charged up for the day.
With several outlets attached to this generator, you should have no issues powering as many appliances as possible to stay efficient and productive throughout the day.
The noteworthy thing about this unit is the dual fuel option, which allows you to use gasoline or propane to power up the unit. With its Switch & Go technology, you can always move from gas to propane and vice versa, even when the generator is already in use.
Another feature that makes this Pulsar 10,000 watt dual fuel generator a must-have is its portability. Featuring a fold-down locking handle, zero flat tires, and a steel frame, the generator is easy to move around. You won’t have to worry about not having a power supply even in remote areas, as you can always take this generator along with you.
Finally, the Pulsar PG10000B16 10,000-watt comes complete with a California Air Resources Board (CARB) certification. Key Pulsar PG10000B16 Features:
- Long Runtime: This Pulsar generator provides about 12 hours of runtime at half-load capacity.
- 420cc Engine: This generator features an electric push start, allowing you to run the engine with just the press of a button. And in cases where there might be an issue with the push start feature, there’s a recoil backup to set things in motion.
- 3-in-1 Digital Meter: This measures electrical quantities like resistance, voltage, and current, allowing you to use the generator in several places or locations safely, depending on the electrical requirements in the area.
- Other features include circuit breakers, receptacles, an outlet, and a propane hose.
Key Pulsar PG10000B16 Specifications:
- Starting Wattage: 10,000 W (gas), 8000W (propane)
- Running Wattage: 9000W (gas), 7000W (propane)
- Engine: Single Cylinder, 420cc, 15HP OV
- Fuel Type: Propane, Gasoline
- Half Load Run Time: 12 hours
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 8 Gallons
This generator can use either gasoline and propane, with excellent performance on both fuel types. You can choose any of the two fuel options as you please and switch from gas to propane and vice versa.
Check more Pulsar dual fuel generators here.
A Powerful Unit
With 9000 watts of gas and 7000 watts of propane power, the PG10000B16 can run your essential appliances without any hassle. Therefore, this unit can be used by regular homeowners or business owners for their daily activities.
Outstanding Power Panel
The G10000B16 dual-fuel generator has the following receptacles: four 120V ones, one 120/240V twist-lock, and a 120V/240V 50A RV one, including a 12V DC output. These receptacles and outlets make it easy for you to power up as many appliances as possible.
The generator also features circuit breakers to protect the unit from electrical risks or fire hazards caused by a short circuit or overcurrent.
This Pulsar 10,000 Watt Generator has Excellent Runtime
The PG10000B16 offers a 12-hour running time at half-load capacity, allowing you to conserve fuel. With this power supply in place, you will never have to compromise your productivity level.
See our full Pulsar range here.
Easy Engine Start
You don't need to stress about starting the generator, thanks to an electric push start that makes it easy to turn the engine on. There is also a recoil backup if this mechanic fails to get things going.
This unit has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) certification. This organization seeks to reduce or eliminate toxic emissions in machines to protect human health.