Pulsar HD6580B - 6580 Watt Dual Fuel Generator
The Pulsar HD6580B is a dual-fuel generator suitable for those looking for a reliable power source during heavy-duty work or extended power outages. This generator offers a maximum output of 6,580 Watts and a rated output of 5,500 Watts.
The HD6580B’s dual-fuel capability is its standout feature. The generator runs on gasoline and liquid propane, and you can switch either during its operation. This ensures longer operation and dependability while minimizing the impact on the environment.
The 5.2-gallon gas tank provides a run time of 11.5 hours of continuous use at 50% load. The recoil start is handy at getting you up and running as quickly as possible, and the Switch & Go Technology enables a smooth switch between different fuel types.
Despite its weight, the Pulsar HD6580B is designed with portability in mind. Thanks to the sturdy fold-down handles and 12’’ never-flat wheels, it’s easy to store and transport.
Its control panel is loaded with several outlets and indicators, such as the advanced 3-in-1 digital meter and low-oil indicator. This generator includes four 120V outlets, one 120/240V Twistlock outlet, and one 30 Amp RV outlet.
It also comes with EPA and CARB certifications to protect you and your devices. The low-oil shutdown function ensures your generator doesn’t consume contaminated oil. Finally, the automatic voltage regulator protects your devices from power surges.
To top it off, Pulsar offers you a 2-year warranty and includes a propane hose, spark plug wrench, and mobility kit with your purchase of this Pulsar 6580 watt generator.
Key Pulsar HD6580B Generator Features:
- 274cc Engine: The 8.5 HP CARB Approved Engine ensures that you have access to a generator capable of powering virtually any device for extended periods thanks to its rated output of 5,500 Watts.
- Dual-Fuel: Capable of running on both liquid propane and gasoline, the HD6580B runs for extended periods, is more reliable, and is more eco-friendly.
- 11.5 Hours of Runtime: At half load, it can last for more than 11 hours, which will last you through any emergency or heavy-duty project.
- Portability: With its fold-down handles and sturdy wheels, storage and mobility aren’t an issue.
- EPA and CARB-certified: Pulsar is backed by globally-recognized certifications due to its low toxin emissions. As such, it’s not detrimental to you or the environment.
- Peak Watts: 6,580
Running Watts: 5,500
- Peak Watts: 5,922
Running Watts: 5,922
- Voltage Output: 120V, 240V
- Amperage Output: 20, 30
- Engine Size: 274cc
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke OHV
- Horse Power: 8.5
- Fuel Type: Gasoline, Liquid Propane
- Fuel Tank: 5.2 gallons
- 4 x 120V Outlets
- 1 x 120/240V Twistlock Outlet
- 1 x 30 Amp RV Outlet
- Runtime at 50% Load: 11.5 Hours
- Start Type: Recoil
- Volume Level: 73dB
- EPA Certified: Yes
- CARB Certified: Yes
- Automatic Voltage Regulator: Yes
- Low-Oil Shutdown: Yes
- Product Dimensions: 25"L x 24"W x 21.25"H
- Product Weight: 126 lb
A Pulsar 6580 Watt Generator with Maximum Performance
Pulsar’s 274cc 4-stroke OHV is engineered with maximum performance in mind. Clocking at 5,500 Watts of running power, it can power multiple large appliances and power-intensive tools simultaneously.
The HD6580B’s dual-fuel stands out, running on liquid propane or gasoline. This allows it to run for extended periods and reduce the impact on the environment, significantly increasing its reliability.
The Pulsar HD6580B 6580 watt dual fuel generator can last up to 11.5 hours of continuous use at half load, making it a reliable power source during power outages. Thanks to the highly efficient propane gas, you’re also guaranteed a high energy output for extended periods.
We stock the full collection of Pulsar generators. Shop Pulsar's range here and be sure to reach out to us if you have any questions.