Pulsar 6000 Watt Generator - PG6000R Gas
The Pulsar 6000 Watt Generator is a great option for those in need of portable and reliable power to count on during unexpected emergencies. This generator offers a maximum output of 6000 Watts and a rated output of 5000 Watts, making it suitable for powering many devices — including high-amperage power tools and large appliances.
The Pulsar PG6000R 6000w is equipped with convenient drop-down handles and sturdy, never-flat wheels, guaranteeing easy storage and mobility. Whether you’re looking to stay up and running during an emergency or need a reliable power source when you’re away, it's a reliable option.
The 5.2-gallon gas tank provides a run time of about 11.5 hours at 50% load, which is suitable for most short-term power needs. Moreover, the recoil start option is a great feature, and the included wheel kit and spark plug wrench are welcome additions.
It’s also equipped with a variety of outlets, including four 120V outlets, one 120V Twistlock outlet, one 120/240V Twistlock outlet, and one 12V DC outlet for charging batteries. This makes it a versatile option for powering different devices and appliances.
One of the standout features of this generator is its affordable price, making it a great value for its capabilities. You’re also given a 2-year warranty, and Pulsar Products hold pride in their proactivity toward consumer satisfaction.
Additionally, it’s relatively quiet for a generator, thanks to the vibration-absorbing engine mounts. It also comes with a variety of safety measures to protect you and your devices. For example, aside from the EPA and CARB certifications, there are multiple gauges and meters on the panel, a low-oil shutdown function, and an automatic voltage regulator.
Key Pulsar 6000 Watt Generator Features:
- 274 cc Engine: The 8.5 HP CARB Approved Engine ensures that you have access to a reliable source of energy to power large and small appliances with the click of a button during emergencies.
- 11.5 Hours of Runtime: With 11.5 hours of runtime at a 50% load, the Pulsar 6000 generator will be there for you when you need it most.
- Portability: With its drop-down handles and sturdy wheels, you’re guaranteed easy mobility and storage.
- Versatility: This Pulsar 6000w comes with seven outlets for maximum compatibility and versatility.
- EPA and CARB-certified: Pulsar is backed by globally-recognized certifications due to its low toxin emissions. With it, your health won’t be at risk!
- Peak Watts: 6000
- Running Watts: 6000
- Voltage Output: 120V, 240V
- Amperage Output: 50
- Engine Size: 274cc
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke OHV
- Horse Power: 7
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Fuel Tank: 5.2 gallons
- 4 x 120V Outlets
- 1 x 120V Twistlock Outlet (L5-30R)
- 1 x 120V/240V Twistlock Outlet (L14-30R)
- 1 x 12v DC Battery Charger Output
- Runtime at 50% Load: 11.5 Hours
- Start Type: Recoil
- Volume Level: 73dB
- EPA Certified: Yes
- CARB Certified: Yes
- Product Dimensions: 24.5"L x 23.5"W x 21.5"H
- Product Weight: 126 lb
PG6000R Maximum Performance
Pulsar’s 274cc engine delivers incredible performance at a compact size. Clocking at 5,000 watts of running power, it can power the most demanding household appliances for extended periods — perfect for mid-term power outages and emergencies.
The Pulsar 6000w portable generator houses seven outlets to ensure maximum capability and versatility. From four 120V outlets to a 12V DC battery charger, it stands above the competition by ensuring that all your appliances can be powered in case of an emergency.
The Pulsar PG6000R generator can last for up to 11.5 hours in continuous use at half load. Alongside its precise fuel gauge and hour meter, you can concentrate on appropriately managing your time instead.
This generator is designed with user safety in mind to comply with the Environment Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board’s regulations. It’s EPA and CARB-certified; as such, it's safe to use indoors and outdoors due to its negligible emissions.
Furthermore, the built-in automatic voltage regulator guarantees that your appliances don’t risk breaking should an unexpected electrical surge happen.
Finally, this popular Pulsar 6,000 watt portable generator has its low-oil shutdown function that automatically shuts the engine down when oil levels are low, preventing you from harming the generator with contaminated oil.