Firman 4000 Watt Generator - WH03242 Dual Fuel Inverter
Small homeowners and professionals looking to stand out on the job site or power through an inevitable blackout will find this dual fuel Firman 4000 watt generator (WH03242) to be an excellent backup solution because of its portable and lightweight package.
This small powerhouse uses both gasoline and liquid propane gas to run small and large appliances, high-amperage power tools, and handle multiple jobs with a running power of 3,200 watts.
The WH03242 dual fuel inverter runs for up to 9 hours on a small 1.8-gallon fuel tank, ensuring that you can get through tough times or have a productive workday on the work site.
Engineered with maximum compatibility in mind, the 4,000-watt inverter portable generator has a number of outlets including a USB port for charging smartphones and other small electronics. The built-in TT-30R outlet also allows for hassle-free operation of your RV without the need for an external adaptor.
The Firman WH03242 comes with parallel ports so you can connect it to another inverter generator for a total of 30 AMPs of power.
In all situations, the WH03242 can be used without worry since its toxic emissions are much lower than industry standards, and the unit is both EPA and CARB-approved.
Key Firman WH03242 Features:
Firman 4000 Watt Generator Specifications:
- Peak Watts: 4,000
- Running Watts: 3,200
- Peak Watts: 3,750
- Running Watts: 3,000
- Voltage: AC: 120, 60 Hz
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Engine Size: 193cc
- Engine Type: OHV 4-stroke
- Engine Speed: 3600RPM
- Fuel Type: Dual Fuel (gasoline/propane)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.8 Gallons
- 1 x USB Outlet
- 1 x DC Outlet (12V/8.3A)
- 2 x Parallel Ports
- 1 x 5-20R 120V 20A DUPLEX
- 1 x TT-30R 120V 30A RV
- Runtime at 25% Load (Gasoline): 9 Hours
- Start Type: Electric Start/Recoil
- Volume Level: 58dB
- EPA Certified: Yes
- CARB Certified: Yes
- Product Dimensions: 23.2"L x 17.8" W x 17.9" H
- Product Weight: 90 Lbs
Strong and Quiet
Robust and engineered for performance, the 193cc Firman engine generates 3,200 watts of running power, which is enough to power small and large appliances, as well as heavy-duty power tools.
For protection against power surges, which can damage the unit, the Firman WH03242 features an automatic voltage regulator.
Dual Fuel Technology
The Firman WH03242 brilliantly combines adaptability and efficiency by running on both gasoline and liquid propane gas. Whichever one you choose, this dual-fuel portable generator can easily accommodate either scenario.
In comparison to gasoline, which is derived from fossil fuels, propane is a green fuel that produces 50% fewer toxic emissions. This makes propane a better option because it is cheaper and less harmful to the environment.
Shop the full Firman dual fuel range here.
The use of a portable generator indoors is discouraged due to the high levels of carbon monoxide it emits. It is impossible for humans to detect this deadly gas, and it can quickly become a major health hazard.
For enclosed or crowded areas, Firman generators are equipped with cutting-edge CO Alert Technology that immediately shuts down the engine upon detecting abnormal levels of carbon monoxide.
You can relax and enjoy time with loved ones or focus on completing your tasks with peace of mind.
The portable 4,000-watt generator can run for up to 9 hours on a single tank of gas. Because it can hold up to 1.8 gallons of gas, the WH03242 allows you to get things done without stopping to refuel.
This high-powered device will notify you when it needs more oil and will shut down automatically if the supply runs out. This is to prevent damage from any contaminated oil.
EPA and CARB-Certified
To ensure your safety, the Firman WH03242 always operates within the limits of environmental regulations set by the Environmental Protection Agency and California Air Resources Board that limit emissions of dangerous fumes.
This portable inverter generator is safe and reliable because it complies with both EPA and CARB standards for low emissions of harmful gases and particles.
Fully Loaded Power Panel
The 4,000-watt portable generator has multiple outlets, making it suitable for a wide variety of applications. The WH03242 also features a TT-30R outlet that can directly power an RV without the need for a converter.
In addition, the oil gauge is simple to read and provides instant feedback on how much oil is in the engine.
A three-in-one data minder is included to help you monitor voltage, frequency, and operating time.
Benefits of Using Propane
While the performance hit from switching to propane is minimal (about 5 percent), the benefits more than make up for it. Propane is a game-changer in terms of affordability, efficiency, and health:
- Quick Start-ups: Fast and reliable starts can be achieved with propane because, unlike its fossil fuel counterpart, it doesn't need to be heated, even in cold climates.
- Accessible and Cost-effective: Propane is readily available and less expensive than gasoline, which must be pumped from the gas station to another container using electricity.
- Spill-free: You can use the propane hose provided to safely fuel the unit without worrying about gasoline leaking onto the floor.
- Hassle-free: Propane is an excellent choice because it is a clean fuel that does not leave residue on fuel lines or engine components.
- 50% Lower Toxic Emissions: Health risks, such as dizziness, can be avoided by halving the amount of toxins given off by the unit.
- Extended Shelf Time: Propane can be stored for up to 30 years without any kind of maintenance, whereas gasoline needs expensive stabilizers to keep it from spoiling.
Click here to see our full range of generators from Firman Power Equipment.