Pulsar 15000 Watt Generator - PG15KVTWB Dual Fuel
With this Pulsar 15000 Watt Generator, power outages and bad electricity will be a thing of the past. Now, you can stay as productive as you want, as this device is built to supply nine hours of runtime at half-load capacity.
The Pulsar PG15KVTWB also comes with a dual fuel option—gas and propane. You can easily switch from one fuel option to another, even while the unit is in operation. This allows you to choose whichever power source that’s appropriate for your needs.
The Pulsar 15000 Watt Dual Fuel Generator’s electric push-button start feature is also convenient. It turns on the powerful 713cc engine in no time, giving you 12,000 running watts on gasoline and 11,000 on propane gas once it’s turned on.
The generator is also portable, as it features fold-down handles and never-flat wheels for convenience and maneuverability. You can always take this machine to wherever you need a power supply.
The PG15KVTWB also features a low oil indicator, low oil shutdown, carbon monoxide detection, and a digital meter, among others. All of these come together to make the unit a premium option for homeowners and business owners.
Finally, this impressive 15,000 Watt dual fuel generator comes with certifications from the California Air Resources Board (CARB) and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
Key Features of the Pulsar PG15KVTWB:
- Nine Hours of Runtime: The Pulsar PG15KVTWB provides about 9 hours of runtime at half-load capacity.
- 713cc Engine: The powerful 713cc engine can be powered by simply pressing the electric push-start button. Then, you can always switch from propane gas to gasoline and back without turning the generator off.
- CARB & EPA Approved: These two certifications indicate that the portable generator meets key safety standards.
- Product Length: 34.25 inches
- Product Width: 23.15 inches
- Starting Wattage: 15,000W (gas), 13,500W (propane)
- Running Wattage: 12,000W (gas), 11,000W (propane)
- Oil Type: 10W30
- Oil Capacity: 54.1 oz
- Fuel Type: Gasoline, Propane
- Operational Volume: 83 dB
- Engine: Dual Cylinder, 713cc, OHV
- Fuel Type: Propane, Gasoline
- Half Load Run Time: 9 hours
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 10.6 Gallons
Outstanding Power Panel
The Pulsar PG15KVTWB dual-fuel generator has four 120V GFCI AC outlets, two 120/240V twist-lock outlets, and one 120V/240V 50A RV outlet to help you power as many appliances and devices as you want.
Also, thanks to the device’s electric push button start, you don’t have to worry about getting it up and running.
This Pulsar 15,000 Watt Generator is a Powerful Unit
With 12,000 watts of gas and 11,000 watts of propane power, the Pulsar PG15KVTWB can handle all essential appliances without any hassle. Therefore, this unit can be used by regular homeowners or business owners for their daily activities.
The PG15KVTWB is another generator that promotes dual-fuel efficiency. With gasoline and propane at your disposal, you can always enjoy either fuel option and switch from one to the other whenever you need to. Pulsar are known for their impressive dual fuel models.
With features like low oil shutdown, low oil indicator, and carbon monoxide detection, you can rest assured that you aren’t in danger when using the generator. These attributes also protect your machine from damage.
The Pulsar 15000 Watt Generator also has a digital meter that indicates run time, total hours, frequency, voltage, and maintenance.
PG15KVTWB offers a 9-hour running time at half-load capacity, allowing you to conserve fuel. You can stay productive for that long without worrying about a power outage.
Like most of Pulsar's models, this unit has a CARB certification and an EPA certification. Both organizations seek to reduce or eliminate toxic emissions in machines to protect human health.